Monday 2 March 2015

First Post

G'day readers,

Welcome to my blog, Ken Teaches 2015. I have set this up to talk about my personal reflections and ideas about the Information Communication Technology for Learning Design course at CQUniversity and hopefully into my teaching career this year and even beyond.

So for now I'll just get back to class.

Ken

EDIT: Also, as I have just been asked already if you have any multimedia queries for this course I will try to help as best I can. Because, hey, we're all in this together.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - comprehensive with new material as well!!!

    Just a quick observation I notice you don;t have any referencing at the bottom of your blog - should you?

    Very impressive blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanette, yes there should be references, I forgot to add them after 3 hrs of writing the post, however all my references will be added tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete